Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Men of March

TWISTED MEN OF MARCH

Twisted Bodies would not be what it is today without the amazing men who stand with us. The mirrors wouldn't be hung, the walls wouldn't be painted, and we wouldn't be the Twisted Twosome without their support and encouragement.  It's stressful and frustrating to be the people behind the scenes.  To deal with all our crazy traveling, ideas, and shenanigans.  Also there is that whole dancing in our sleep thing we do....sorry about the face boys.  But these three men handle all of it in stride.  We love our Twisted Men and we could never do all of this without them.  




Justin Kniss

Favorite Movie:  Hoosiers, go watch it!  Best basketball movie ever, good story and lessons, plus basketball is my favorite sport. 
Favorite Twisted Class:   I haven't really taken any except Ballroom dancing and Reformer with my wife and Khristen.  I'd have to say Reformer, I feel good once it is over.

Hidden Talent:  I can make minute rice in 58 seconds....Just kidding.  My wife would say it's my ability to coach young kids....I don't know if I agree.  
What he does when life gets stressful:  Knit sweaters from the hair of my dogs

Dream Vacation:  A peaceful weekend in Antarctica
Historical figure he most identifies with:  Al Bundy
The one thing he can’t live without:  Oxygen

Twisted Client or trainer he is most inspired by and why:  Tami, she is nice and I like to listen to her talk.  Plus it takes a ton of courage to move to a completely foreign place, not knowing the language and thrive.







Gavin Kniss



Favorite Movie:  Waterboy, water sucks Gatorade's better

Favorite Twisted Class:   Pound, because I wanted to be a drummer, but instead Tuba
Hidden Talent:  I can eat a whole bag of pizza rolls in one sitting
What he does when life gets stressful:  I play NBA2K17 on my xbox

Dream Vacation:  cruise to Jamaica
Historical figure he most identifies with:  Kate Upton, because we are both SEXY!

The one thing he can’t live without:  My dog Pikka
Twisted Client or trainer he is most inspired by and why:  Claudia, I can't do half the stuff she does and she is way older than me.






Caleb Kniss

Favorite Movie:  Iron Fist

Favorite Twisted Class:   Pole Dance

Hidden Talent:  It wouldn't be hidden if I told you, but I am good at harassing my Poppy
What he does when life gets stressful:  I kick and punch something

Dream Vacation:  Going to see the Geysers or Utah

Historical figure he most identifies with:  Granny, because she is nice and funny

The one thing he can’t live without:  My mommy
Twisted Client or trainer he is most inspired by and why:  Kayla, I don't know, just Kayla






Raymond Pahler 
Favorite Movie:  scooby doo and the samurai sword
Favorite Twisted Class:   Logan's yoga

Hidden Talent:  I can rock a mean biketard
What he does when life gets stressful:  talk in a loud voice

Dream Vacation:  Europe

Historical figure he most identifies with:  Samuel Clemens 
The one thing he can’t live without:  graham crackers 

Twisted Client or trainer he is most inspired by and why:  Khristen, my daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment